Bad Wolf Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*Ironcore*

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment   Recruitment I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:33 am

If you are interested in joining Bad Wolf Cove first you need to learn is the rules.

At Bad Wolf Cove we have a few rules we expect our members to follow.

1. No teraforming without consent from Marienara, Tiu or Daolin.
This includes roads, farm tiles, paving, flattening, digging, raising things with dirt or sand, surface mining or starting new mines, turning sand into dirt and vice versa, getting rid of tundra tiles and the like. We have plans for much of the area around the village, and there is a priority that sets the order of when things need to get done.

2. Whenever you cut a tree, you need to replant it immediately of the same variety.
The only exception to this rule is when you need to cut trees for an approved teraforming project. Do not cut trees unless they are at least very old, overaged is better. Please do not cut fruit trees, willows, maples, or oaks without asking first. If we always replant what we cut, then we will never have problems with our wood supply and will never have to go far to find trees to cut.

3. Do not build anything without consent from Marienara, Tiu or Daolin.
This includes fences, buildings, and other structures that cannot be easily moved or destroyed. If we have layed out plans for something, you may feel free to continue upon it. Housing will be provided for all members of the Bad Wolf Cove community. If you do not wish to live inside the village, please contact Tiu and he will find a location nearby for you to create your own place.

4. Be courtious.
Do not take a ton of meals out of the community barrels. You may use any and all community tools, but if you do, they must be put back in their designated locations when you have finished with your task. Tools must always be returned before you log out, even if just for a few minutes. Please be aware that we have no age limit on who may join the village, so try to keep languagfe and conversations appropriate. If two members have a dissagreement that needs to be settled, please contact Marienara and she will try to sort things as best she can.

Bad Wolf Cove provides housing for all its members. We have excellent hunting ground for those of you who are looking to toughen up your FS skill. We live right next to the tundra so hunting is always there for you.

Recruitment BadWolfCoveMar22009

Bad Wolf Cove offers tons of stuff in its community.
We offer ship building, teraforming (as we are still currently building and expanding the cove), farming (you will not starve at all here), fishing, mining with (we currently have iron, lead, copper, gold)
Also we have lots of game round here from champ scorps to champ unicorns, trolls, dogs, cows, chickens, pigs, black wolves, boars, lions, wild cats, spiders,deer, lots of bears, black bears, and rare sightings of horses

All of our members are extremely helpful and provide assistance when it is need especially for new players to the game.
Back to top Go down
Kiyomi

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Kiyomi   Recruitment I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:31 am

Ironcore told me to reply to this, so im replying. Am I able to join this village? Thanks! Love Kiyomi ~
Back to top Go down
Daolin
Admin
Admin

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:29 am

Kiyomi wrote:
Ironcore told me to reply to this, so im replying. Am I able to join this village? Thanks! Love Kiyomi ~

Dont see why not, Ironcore handles recruitment you will need to talk to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bad Wolf Cove :: Gatehouse :: Large Barrel-
Jump to: